Thursday, March 8, 2012

changin' things up, keepin'em interesting

Now that I'm going to be moving on to a new job, I decided it was a good time to start updating my web presence to reflect my new position. Since I don't really know what "assistant professor style" is supposed to look like, this update is pretty much just changing my colour scheme (and moving the sidebar to the other side of the screen! so exciting! <sarcasm>). But hey, change is good, it keeps things from getting dull. Like maybe no one will notice that I haven't written anything interesting in a while because they'll be distracted by the new layout...

Next up will be overhauling my website, which is really a wonderful way to procrastinate without feeling like you're procrastinating.

New (actually interesting) posts soon, about new job stuff and grant writing and all sorts of fun things.

No comments: