Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Random Geekiness

These plush toy statistical distributions just made me giddy when I saw them. I was all, "awww, look at the adorable little normal distribution. I  want one of my geeky friends to have a baby just so I can give them as a gift."



And then... I discovered the set of evil distributions. And now I'm thinking, "screw giving them as a gift, I want an Evil Poisson for myself!"


I mean, come on - in a head-to-head (tail-to-tail?) battle who would win?


Student's t
Evil Poisson
                             VS.
  
That Poisson has such an awesome evil face I have to give it to him. However, I don't think anyone could beat the Evil Weibull - he has a monocle:



These (and other) statistical awesomeness from Nausicaa Distribution on Etsy

No comments: